Training Specialist - Mesa, AZ
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes in-house financing and servicing through Bridgecrest, which is one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers. Bridgecrest services roughly $17 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Training Specialist you will lead the delivery of and be responsible for the success of the Bridgecrest training program. This role will act as a liaison and work cross functionally with the centralized Organizational Development department for Bridgecrest-specific training initiatives.
In long, our Training Specialist is responsible for:
- Facilitating multiple sessions on a variety of topics to diverse audiences
- Delivering highly interactive, engaging and meaningful sessions that drive value, application, and results
- Promoting an inclusive and engaging learning environment
- Overseeing the effective delivery of topics including computer, compliance, and other relevant topics
- Integrating and driving company branding, values, and culture into messaging, delivery, communication, and content
- Providing coaching and feedback to employees to drive superior performance outcomes
- Lead orientation and onboarding activities for new employees with successful transitioning to post-training responsibilities
- Performing other related duties, as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development, or equivalent experience in a directly related field is required
- 1+ years’ experience in training, coaching or development of others
- Demonstrated ability to engage people in a training session, combined with solid understanding of the role of training and development
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on PowerPoint and working in training and development software programs
- Demonstrated progressive leadership and management skills, preferably in a related environment
- Experience working with a team approach to employee and organizational development
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, a pool table and other games if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day, or finish strong with a workout!
- Enjoy Social Events? Bring it on. Rally with your team for festive gatherings, team competitions or just to hang out!
- We Care and Value YOU! Feel the love and let us treat you to company outings, personal rewards, amazing prizes & much more!
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!