Team Lead, IT Corporate Support - Hybrid*
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
The DriveTime Family of Brands spans across DriveTime, Bridgecrest and SilverRock. You can find us at the intersection of technology and innovation as we use our proprietary tools and over two decades of industry knowledge to redefine the process of purchasing, financing, and protecting your vehicle.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Team Lead, IT Corporate Support you will support the day-to-day IT operations of corporate DriveTime locations and remote sites by troubleshooting and diagnosing PC, telephony, and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to answer calls and work tickets simultaneously. You are also expected to work as an escalation path for issues from our IT Support Specialist team members.
*Requires ability to commute to Tempe, AZ or Dallas, TX location as needed.
In long, our Team Lead, IT Corporate Support is responsible for:
Providing remote technical support via phone, email, chat, and remote connection to employees based out of call centers, reconditioning centers, dealerships, and other remote sites.
Evaluate and prioritize support tickets that are assigned to team members, while ensuring everyone involved is well informed.
Performing as an escalation route for our IT Support Specialist 1/2 reps.
Reviewing and managing your teams’ tickets and calls.
Maintaining KPI’s (SLA’s and call stats).
Working directly with leadership on projects, as well as researching ticket and category trends.
Onboard new IT Support Specialists.
Mentoring and coaching a team of 4-6 people.
Handle escalations from end users
Troubleshoot hardware, software, telephony, and network related issues
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year of leadership experience.
Minimum 1-3 years of service desk/help desk experience
Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
Technical Support and/or Help Desk experience, Call Center experience (assisting users over the phone)
After-hours and/or weekend flexibility a plus
Exhibits strong customer service skills
Some after hours and/or weekend work as required
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Nice to have (preferably in an Enterprise environment):
Any two-factor authentication tool experience
Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, etc.)
Any VPN service experience
Citrix (experience supporting virtual environments and Thin Clients)
Telephony Software (any phone system support experience)
Remote software (remote login and troubleshooting experience)
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R6902