Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Business Unit
- 1381 S Pennsylvania Ave
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an HR Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in finding the people who are crucial to our success. Acting as an individual contributor, you will be on the front line of talent pipelining for the company and work closely with the hiring leaders to develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit roles across all skill levels.
In long, our HR Recruiters are responsible for:
- Set, track, and follow-up on all candidates
- Focus on efficient, timely follow up of sourced leads to ensure the highest success rate in setting up interviews with solid qualified and interested candidates
- Determine the type of employment and company experience the candidate is seeking and respond accordingly
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions
- Develop and maintain business relationships with various hiring managers within DriveTime
- Fully explain the steps of the DriveTime interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's HR and recruiting team
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Create and build positive relationships with hiring managers
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Bonus Potential. This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket!
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage processes and work with all level of employee and customers.
- 4 year college degree
- 1 year minimum of Recruiting experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with iCIMS
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.