What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
The DriveTime Family of Brands spans across DriveTime, Bridgecrest and SilverRock. You can find us at the intersection of technology and innovation as we use our proprietary tools and over two decades of industry knowledge to redefine the process of purchasing, financing, and protecting your vehicle.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
- Team reconciles daily store deposits ($9M monthly) received from our 140 auto dealerships
- Monitor aged cash receipts for assigned stores to ensure timely resolution
- Research credit card chargebacks taking the appropriate action
- Team reconciles loan payments ($182M monthly) received through CheckFree, MoneyGram, Western Union Quick Collect/Speedpay, Wells Fargo Lock Box and Auto/Bill Pay working with appropriate contact(s) to resolve any cash discrepancies
- Work with the purchasing and central titles group to validate bank draft presentments
- Assist in managing the team email answering cash inquires received from auto dealerships
- Account for daily cash disbursements for vehicle auction purchases working with the purchasing team and auction to resolve any discrepancies
- Reconcile cleared outstanding checks daily and work with our AP department to resolve discrepancies
- Verify and reconcile store postings to customer accounts to ensure cleared correctly
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for bank accounts and other assigned accounts working with business partners to obtain support for any reconciling items
- Provide support to internal and external auditors during quarterly and year-end reviews relating to financial statement audits, including preparation of supporting documentation
- Adhere to key controls as identified through SOX
- Handle special assignments, projects, and responsibilities as requested including, but not limited to, ad hoc analysis, reconciliations, audit requests and reports
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!