Specialist, Scheduling/Short-Term Forecasting
BridgeCrest Needs a Scheduling/Short-term Forecasting Specialist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Scheduling Specialist, you will be responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document, and support the configuration of our tools and integrated systems to support business strategies and objectives.
In long, our Scheduling Specialist are responsible for:
- Provide enhancement and ongoing support for current forecast model and communications to operations teams
- Develop reporting tools to track efficiency and customer experience with contact center systems.
- Coordinate with Real-time Adherence Team to plan/Schedule future events
- Maintain a short-term forecast model for various departments/teams
- Assist with implementation of new systems as needed to support evolving processes and critically evaluate our use of systems with a view to improving global efficiency.
- Conduct internal system tests, measuring the systems ability to quickly and accurately manage different scenarios of varying complexity
- Use of short term forecast to produce interval hours for BPO partners
- Report and present data to leadership on analysis performance and future predications
- Facilitate and conduct large scale scheduling for operations and ensures staffing is balanced to meet all business goals
- Be able to analyze intraday performance and make system adjustments as needed
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking.
- 2+ years of work experience in a Contact Center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to utilize Excel to track and maintain forecast models
- Experience working on Workforce management platforms i.e. Genesys, Aspect, CISCO
- 1+ of scheduling and/or forecasting
Nice to Haves.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience forecasting and scheduling in a Contact Center environment
- Knowledge of workforce management software
- Experience with Real-time Adherence
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background check and drug screen process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: R4482