Senior Systems Administrator
- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Senior Systems Administrator
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Senior Systems Administrator, you will support the day-to-day IT operations of area DriveTime Car Sales locations with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose Desktop, Server, and system related issues. Strong technical skills relating to Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell Scripting, and System Administration are required in this role. In long, our Senior Systems Administrators are responsible for:
- Escalation, mentoring and training of IT Support Specialist
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory auditing, maintenance and troubleshooting (GPO, User\Computer accounts)
- Windows Server troubleshooting
- Coordinate with business units and execute system patches, upgrades and scheduled maintenance
- Administration, support and maintenance of desktop backup product
- Microsoft Office 365, DNS, and DHCP support and maintenance
- Administration, support and maintenance of corporate printing solutions
- Support of corporate buildings IDF\MDF
- Works with Data Center Services team members to execute projects and tasks as needed
- Maintain maximum system up time for maximum end-user productivity
- Willingness and ability to learn, and adapt to rapid change
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess 5 - 7 years of Windows/System administration experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
- MCSA or MCSE certification preferred
- Experience with Virtualization – VMWare ESXi or Nutanix AHV
- Administration experience with Back-Up solutions
- Experience with systems Inventory and Patch Management solutions
- Preferred experience – Citrix VDI, Access Control Systems
- Works with minimal supervision
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
- After hours and/or weekend work as required
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent, and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, and a pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings, and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!