Senior Analyst, Pricing Analytics
What’s Under the Hood
Bridgecrest, one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers, services roughly $15 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
Bridgecrest recently launched its newest affiliate GoFi. Established in 2022, GoFi is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with a mission to deliver a comprehensive, fully integrated auto finance product allowing the best brands to deliver the best customer experience. By implementing state of the art technology, we provide an off-the-shelf service to make integration with GoFi as seamless as possible.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship now or in the future are not eligible for hire at this time.
In short the Senior Analyst, Pricing Analytics will leverage intelligent test design and analysis of large datasets to craft pricing strategies that accomplish our organizational initiatives of growth, and profitability in an emerging branch of the company
In long the Senior Analyst, Pricing Analytics is responsible for:
Designing, implementing and monitoring market pricing tests to understand the impact of price on capture rates.
Have a direct hand in creating the initial policies & programs for new product launches, including creating a monitoring suite to assess the success of the launch
Creating in-depth analyses, collaborate with stakeholders, and leverage resources skillfully to capitalize on those new opportunities.
Demonstrating strong communication skills in making recommendations to senior executives across DriveTime’s family of companies.
Constructing in-depth quantitative analysis by processing, manipulating, and studying large datasets by leveraging strong coding skills in languages such as Python, SQL, Snowflake, and R.
Being self-driven and able to take initiative to further the success of the business.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Killer analytical and story-telling abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare a well-crafted narrative on your findings in the form of presentations and monitoring reports.
Intellectual curiosity & humility. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base in a team-oriented environment? If so, this could be the role for you.
Passionate and goal oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as economics, finance, statistics, engineering, computer information systems or other STEM field.
1+ years of experience in data, financial, and/or strategic analytics;
Experience with pricing test design & analysis of price elasticity a plus
Experience using analysis to create value-added strategies and make recommendations to the business to improve organizational performance
Exceptional problem-solving skills, collaborative teamwork, intellectual horsepower, curiosity, initiative, and attention to detail.
Experience with coding languages such as Python, SQL, Snowflake, and/or R skills.
Demonstrated skill and extended extensive experience with developing quantitative analysis in Excel
Experience in creating actional reporting through Tableau or PowerBI.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!