- Sales Advisor
- Business Unit
- 4945 Clairton Blvd
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs a Sales Specialist:
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Sales Advisor you can expect to work directly with our customers in our no haggle sales and finance process while also reaching out to potential customers via internal leads.
- You'll spend a portion of your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable while taking them through the process and on their test drive
- You will work out financing options for the customer and work with your team to meet the stores monthly budget and to create a fun and friendly environemnt
- Another portion of your day will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options.
- While your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You’ll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma but a degree would be nice
- Between 3 to 10 years of related experience in industries like sales/customer service/retail
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded "Top Companies to Work for in AZ" by AZCentral.com for our great culture.
Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Money: Competitive pay – base salary plus bonuses average to $51,000 in the first year (base pay + uncapped bonus potential).
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
When it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process.
DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.