Remote Online Customer Experience Team
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
You can find DriveTime’s tire tracks across the nation with dealerships where we embrace a transparent pricing approach, eliminating haggling and gimmicks and reconditioning centers where we breathe new life into pre-owned vehicles. Regardless of where you’re located, if you’ve got DRIVE and you’re looking to make an impact, we’d love for you to make a difference with us!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
What’s under the hood: DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 140+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
In short, the Online Experience Advisor contacts customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing a vehicle from DriveTime. The Advisor works from a centralized location and is evaluated on the ability to make a genuine connection with customers, answer questions putting them at ease, problem solving, meet appointment goals, and provide a high quality of customer service.
In long, the Online Experience Advisor:
Utilizes an online database to service potential customers and generate dealership appointments.
Focuses on efficient, effective talk-offs to ensure the highest success rate in appointment setting and sales volume.
Communicate with potential customers using all DriveTime platforms including text, chat and email.
Set the first impression that will illustrate the type of buying experience the customers want and respond accordingly.
Develop professional relationships with customers and dealerships to identify vehicle needs.
Fully explain the steps of the sales process to customers.
Ensure a successful transition of the customer to a retail location for the finalization of the sales experience.
Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's Sales team/dealership employees.
Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Pay: $20/hr. Plus benefits after 30- days, voted Best Place to Work! Advancement opportunities at 6-12 months and more!
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm working Two Saturday’s a month from 7am-4pm with one day off during the week.
- Feel free to work from home after training is completed!! Work from home- Equipment provided. (Must reside in Arizona, within driving distance of our operations center in East Mesa: 7465 E Hampton Ave Mesa, AZ 85209)
- Training: 4-weeks in Mesa, AZ from 7:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Teamwork, Makes the Dream Work. Be part of a winning team and get winning results. Monthly bonus share, sales contests, and other perks to recognize a job well done.
- World Class Training and Development. Starting as a Customer Sales Guide, you can quickly certify on higher levels and prepare for the next role with our manager training programs.
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R5588