Field Remarketing Specialist
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes in-house financing and servicing through Bridgecrest, which is one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers. Bridgecrest services roughly $17 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
DriveTime Needs a Field Remarketing Specialist
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
In short, you will sell vehicles at auctions nationwide and strive to achieve the highest recovery retention on the liquidation of assets in order to minimize losses. The Vehicle Remarketing Representative will liquidate $12-20 million in inventory and 6-10 thousand units per year!
In long, you will:
- Digitally represent or travel to various auction locations representing Drivetime to ensure maximum retention on sold vehicles
- Accurately track vehicles through the auction process and collaborate with auction partners to maintain procedural efficiencies
- Make strategic decisions regarding vehicle cosmetic and/or mechanical reconditioning to maximize retention. Understanding of basic mechanical work to review estimates
- Be responsible for achieving company performance targets
- Weekly reporting of auction performance metrics and identify trending issues
- Respond quickly in a challenging environment where new variables are constantly emerging
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Bonus Potential. This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Operate autonomously. This isn’t a "hold your hand" kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to leverage reporting and data (i.e., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint) to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Associate’s required (Bachelor’s preferred) or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel and work remote
- Must be located in Philadelphia, PA or Trenton, NJ
- Strong background in decision making and working autonomously
- At least 2 years of experience in Vehicle Remarketing or similar Industry
- Experience with AutoIMS, Manheim.com, ADESA.com, OVE.com, Edge Pipeline preferred
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Learn and Earn Program. Increase your earning potential as you become a master inventory associate.
- No Customers. No worries. Just do what you love. Repair cars.
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- No Weekends, No Problems. Take it easy on the weekends (the only exception is during our peak season when business is booming).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!