- Business Unit
- 15001 Trinity Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an HR Recruiter in the Dallas/Fort worth Area!
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To Apply Submit Your Resume to Marcia.Encinas@drivetime.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in finding the people who are crucial to our success. Acting as an individual contributor, you will be on the front line of talent pipelining for the company and work closely with the hiring leaders to develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit roles across all skill levels.
In long, our Recruiters are responsible to:
- Set, track and follow-up on all candidates
- Focus on efficient, timely follow up of sourced leads to ensure the highest success rate in setting interviews with solid qualified and interested candidates
- Determine the type of employment and company experience the candidate is seeking and respond accordingly
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions
- Develop and maintain business relationships with various hiring managers within DriveTime
- Fully explain the steps of the DriveTime interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's HR and recruiting team
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Create and build positive relationships with hiring managers
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Part of your job will be working in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- 4 year college degree-preferred
- 2- 4 years of professional experience in recruiting
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills required
- Good attention to detail and strong multi tasking skills
- Ability to interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Demonstrated ability to act with integrity and respect at all times and in all situations ensuring compliance with any/all standards, regulations and processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with iCIMS
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision active on day 31! DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
- Pay-$58K-62K All-in