Recovery Vendor Support Manager
- Bridgecrest Leadership
- Business Unit
- 7457 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
Bridgecrest Needs a Recovery Vendor Support Manager
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Bridgecrest, the finance side of the business, is part of the DriveTime family. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply submit your resume to Genevieve.Munoz@Drivetime.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Vendor Support Manager, you will manage the daily processes of the Vendor Support and Unwinds team by providing guidance and support, monitor quality and compliance to maximize performance. You will leverage your relationships with the recovery vendor network to improve processes and recovery performance. Utilizing your analytical skills and knowledge of the business, you will assist in recommending strategy optimizations for our partners during production. Additional responsibilities will include reporting out quarterly compliance findings, maintaining accurate coverage data in RDN, approving invoice exceptions, review unwinds escalations and managing the onboarding documentation process of recovery vendor partnerships.
In long, you will:
- Manage vendor support and unwinds teams’ performance through monitoring timeliness and quality of work.
- Maintain role as point of contact for external business partners and open communication for optimal performance.
- Address customer escalations in relation to vendor complaint claims.
- Create presentations for quarterly business updates regarding Vendor Management updates and compliance.
- Processes, reconciles, and approves invoicing for commission of business partners
- Provides consistent updates on partners outstanding items and analyzes performance trends.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table!
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to create strong, professional relationships with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and decision quality skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of big picture impact.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.