Real Estate Manager
Company Overview- Verde Outdoor Media:
Verde Outdoor Media is looking for a Real Estate Manager based out of Sioux City, IA.
Verde Outdoor Media, LLC is an out-of-home (OOH) media company based out of Phoenix, Arizona, and a growing addition to the family of companies owned by Ernest Garcia II, founder of DriveTime.
Boasting a dedicated team of real estate, advertising, marketing, financial and legal professionals, Verde Outdoor Media is committed to providing effective outdoor media solutions and exceptional customer service to OOH advertisers and operators.
Since its formation in 2021, Verde Outdoor Media has focused its efforts on expansion opportunities, recently acquiring a legacy OOH company in the Midwest and partnering with seasoned operators in the Mid-and South-Atlantic.
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for managing the lease portfolio and assists in the development of new locations.
- Scouting locations for new billboards
- Negotiate lease contracts and renewals
- Work closely with property managers and owners
- Involve legal department in lease negotiations and development
- Fields questions, inquiries, complaints, etc., from property owners and ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Understand applicable state regulations and local laws and ordinances
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking.
- Operate autonomously. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of real estate principles and practices with an emphasis on lead generation and negotiations
- Knowledge of the media and advertising industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision. The DriveTime family of companies pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. We provide a competitive PTO program, designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Growth opportunities. Verde takes pride in promoting from within and as our team continues to grow, we encourage team members to take on their path to owning their career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: R3607