Quality Assurance Specialist
Drivetime is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist!
What's under the hood: Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately-owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be reviewing and analyzing customer communications.
In long, you will:
- Verify accuracy and document analysis of customer communications.
- Ability to gather information and provide specific and detailed feedback.
- Confidently and effectively communicates to audiences at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp key points from detailed phone calls and reports.
- Familiarity with tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality assurance. - Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to develop, drive and communicate with peers on tasks and goals. - Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and seek improvement for failure and success in projects. The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Quality Assurance experience required
- 6 months customer service experience
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills required
- Bilingual a plus
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and 10-key desired
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of u
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
- High School or GED required
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday, 7am- 4pm - Pay: $17.50/hr. with growth opportunities!
- WFH for now, may change in the future.
- Located out of our East Mesa Location: 85209
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially, we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon! Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. Bridgecrest is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!