What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes in-house financing and servicing through Bridgecrest, which is one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers. Bridgecrest services roughly $17 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship now or in the future are not eligible for hire at this time.
In short, as a Product Manager you drive and participate in all phases of the product life cycle from ideation to deployment. All along the way you’re communicating and aligning product development with business stakeholders and ensuring the strategy and roadmaps align with the organization’s goals.
In long, our Product Managers are responsible for:
Owning the product vision and initiating the product roadmap, articulating the features that feed the roadmap
Performing gap analysis on the technical and operational considerations for new product development
Establishing schedules, guidelines, and procedures and determining the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified problem
Proposing different solutions for the same problem, situation, or workflow using your knowledge of business and system-level personas
Owning software vendor assessment and relationships to support business goals.
Working with business owners and development teams to analyze, prioritize, and organize business requirements to ensure efforts focus on the most critical needs
Defining business requirements by partnering with internal and external stakeholders
Facilitating and leading discussions with technology teams and business users to define business requirements and acceptance criteria
Managing projects from ideation to delivery, ensuring the intent and execution are aligned
Working cross-functionally with strategy analytics, project, process, and operations to ensure products are delivered successfully
Communicating the vision and goals for a project, and support the development team through the achievement of those goals
Conducting meetings with all business levels to communicate new initiatives, features and rollout of new products and services
Ensuring success criteria are measured and results are socialized to key stakeholders
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
Exceptional interpersonal skills. Friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information, interact at all levels within the organization, and build cross-functional partnerships across the business
Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
Takes a hold of the wheel. You’ll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
Passion for continuous improvement
2+ years of Product Management or other relevant experience
4+ years of experience in any combination of business operations, Product Management, or Business Analysis roles
Bachelor degree required, bachelor degree in business or MBA preferred
Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining product roadmaps
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R6384