- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime is accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Internship Program!
Buckle up, you’re in for the ride of your career!
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 17 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 140 retail locations and 20 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team! Now is your chance to be a part of the coveted 2020 DriveTime Summer Internship Program in Tempe, AZ.
Alright I'm hooked. So what’s the Job?
Our Product team strives for cohesion between Information Technology and Operations. We turn concepts into reality by understanding strategic goals and bringing business, technology, and analytics together resulting in launching operationally impactful technology products. The Product team is collaborative, innovative, and leads through intentional partnerships to measure results and drive future optimization impacting our organization’s success!
During the Product internship, you will be learning how to research and document complex business processes, in addition to learning about how an idea becomes a product launch. You will be working on our Product team to understand business needs and assist in researching product requests. You will be given the opportunity to assist in the product development process, work closely with other business units, and present your project to company leadership at the end of the internship.
Along with hands-on industry experience, you will:
- Participate in a volunteer project with the local community
- Tour our Reconditioning Centers, Dealerships, Operations Centers
- Attend Friday workshops with our Executive Leaders covering topics such as: time management, compliance, personal branding, leadership & more!
- Join in on the company culture & fun including our Virtual Reality room, onsite full sized gym, decked out game room, and team outings
- Our internship program will be 10 weeks starting Monday, June 1st to Friday, August 14th.
- Internships will be based out of our Home Office in Tempe, AZ
- You can expect a regular schedule Monday-Friday, 25-35 hours per week
What do you need?
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You are currently in your Junior and Senior year
- You are concentrating with the major(s) of Business, Business Administration, Project Management, Supply Chain, MIS, Finance, Economics
- You’re studying and working hard and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our people to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer an In-house gym for you to use anytime!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers! Our goal is have a career waiting for you after your summer internship with DriveTime! Last year, 64% of our Interns stayed onboard after the program after the summer!
Need help finding the right job?
Job Status: Part Time,Internship
Job Reference #: 2019-28069