What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
The DriveTime Family of Brands spans across DriveTime, Bridgecrest and SilverRock. You can find us at the intersection of technology and innovation as we use our proprietary tools and over two decades of industry knowledge to redefine the process of purchasing, financing, and protecting your vehicle.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Licensing Coordinator you will research, apply for and maintain the required regulatory licenses and filings needed to initiate and continue operations across multiple facets of the business.
In long, our Licensing Coordinators are responsible for:
- Collaborating with DriveTime Dealerships, our internal departments (i.e. Bridgecrest, SilverRock, legal, compliance, finance, accounting, real estate etc.) and outside agencies.
- Provide support to retail stores or internal departments on any Licensing related questions.
- Assist with opening new stores.
- Plan and perform license reviews.
- Maintain licenses through renewals, information updates.
- Research state specific regulations.
- Monitor dealership related operations.
- Create process and procedures.
- Present to leadership teams.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies and represent the DriveTime family of companies in a professional manner.
- Review statutory references.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 1-3 years of applicable experience
- Experience or knowledge with state licensing regulations.
- Compliance or process improvement experience is helpful but not required.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and information.
- The qualifying candidate must enjoy helping people, project management, problem solving, and have the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-disciplined and have strong oral and written communication skills.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!