IT Support Specialist (On-site)
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
The DriveTime Family of Brands spans across DriveTime, Bridgecrest and SilverRock. You can find us at the intersection of technology and innovation as we use our proprietary tools and over two decades of industry knowledge to redefine the process of purchasing, financing, and protecting your vehicle.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an IT Support Specialist I, you will support the day-to-day IT operations at DriveTime locations and remote sites by troubleshooting and diagnosing PC, software, hardware and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to work ticket requests and issues simultaneously.
In long, our IT Support Specialist I’s are responsible for:
Providing technical support via phone, email, chat, remote connect and in-person to employees based out of corporate offices, call centers, reconditioning centers, dealerships, and other remote sites.
Acknowledge, and prioritize support tickets assigned to you or your team, while ensuring everyone is well informed.
Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network related issues
Work alongside other team members on various IT projects.
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
1-3 years of Technical Support experience is required, Call Center experience is desired
High School Diploma or equivalent
A+ Certification required
Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
Problem-solving skills: Ability to fully research the problem and determine the best solution
Ability to configure hardware and software per corporate standard to ensure that it performs as expected.
Knowledge of windows operating system, and widely used software in corporate environment, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Google, etc.
Knowledge of imaging / deployment technologies. MDT or Autopilot preferred.
Knowledge of data back up and system recovery technologies.
Knowledge of Active Directory, managing user access (credentials), group roles and permissions.
Experience supporting and troubleshooting network printers.
Experience supporting a Citrix environment and Thin Clients.
Environment: In office Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
Exhibits strong customer service and communication skills
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Nice to have:
Duo (any two-factor authentication tool experience)
Cisco AnyConnect (any VPN service experience)
Experience using remote support software (ScreenConnect) for remote troubleshooting.
Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Teams conference room technology (Logitech).
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, a pool table and other games if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day, or finish strong with a workout!
- Enjoy Social Events? Bring it on. Rally with your team for festive gatherings, team competitions or just to hang out!
- We Care and Value YOU! Feel the love and let us treat you to company outings, personal rewards, amazing prizes & much more!
- 15 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!