- Reconditioning Center Support
- Business Unit
- Inspection Center
- 5000 South Fwy
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs YOU, an Automotive Inventory Associate:
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Inventory associate is responsible for making DriveTime vehicles and locations look neat and clean both inside and out!
In long, our Inventory Associates are responsible for:
- Stock in vehicles as they arrive from Auction
- Detail vehicles – Wash, Buffing, paint touch-up, interior etc.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Inspection Center for distribution to retail
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
So, What’s in our Candidate Inspection?
- Top of the “Line” communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners…Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. Being “fashionably late” is great outside the job, but on the job you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Sundays off. We’re closed to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- No customers. You do, what you do best – fix cars and work as a team.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.