Verde Outdoor Media is looking for a Billboard Installer based out of Sioux City, IA.
Verde Outdoor Media, LLC is an out-of-home (OOH) media company based out of Phoenix, Arizona, and a growing addition to the family of companies owned by Ernest Garcia II, founder of DriveTime.
Boasting a dedicated team of real estate, advertising, marketing, financial and legal professionals, Verde Outdoor Media is committed to providing effective outdoor media solutions and exceptional customer service to OOH advertisers and operators.
Since its formation in 2021, Verde Outdoor Media has focused its efforts on expansion opportunities, recently acquiring a legacy OOH company in the Midwest and partnering with seasoned operators in the Mid-and South-Atlantic.
Installs media products on outdoor billboards as well as performs maintenance as required to the physical structure and surrounding property.
- Safely installs production material billboards. May involve climbing structures that are 100 feet high or higher.
- Checks site and reports any issues such as tree blockage or structure issues.
- Maintains sites- trims trees and shrubs, paints signs, clears debris, etc.
- Lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor, sometimes under adverse conditions.
- Ensures proper safety and incident procedures are followed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience.
Valid driver’s license to operate company vehicles.
Experience welding preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. The DriveTime family of companies pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. We provide a competitive PTO program, designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Growth opportunities. Verde takes pride in promoting from within and as our team continues to grow, we encourage team members to take on their path to owning their career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: R2779