General Manager in Training
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 16 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, Our Management Training program leverages your existing leadership skills, tunes them to our business philosophy, and gets you ready to run your own store as a General Manager in 6-12 Months. We are more than your typical traditional dealership! With our no-haggle, set price approach, you get to focus on the customers’ experience and not on getting the highest price. We'll give you the right training and the right tools to help you to accelerate your career.
In long, you will:
- Provide guidance and strategic planning for the dealership concerning sales goals.
- Achieve sales volume and profitability objectives utilizing all sales channels in a continually changing environment.
- Implement and execute all company-wide marketing initiatives to maximize their impact and to help meet or exceed sales goals.
- Train and develop employees to advance through a career path.
- Identify referral source prospects for the dealership, create a strategy to develop relationships with prospects, and monitor and maintain positive referral source relationships.
- Conduct sales meetings to motivate and share successful selling techniques and skills.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships by establishing, promoting, and maintaining excellent customer service with sales operations.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!