Document Control Coordinator
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes in-house financing and servicing through Bridgecrest, which is one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers. Bridgecrest services roughly $17 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Document Control Coordinator, you will help contribute to a results-oriented and high-performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contracts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime and Carvana.
In long, you will:
Verify and service titles, distribute documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed.
Work closely with internal department to meet their document processing needs.
Ensure guidelines for securing loans are consistently being met.
Manage the flow of documents in the right direction from one point to another promptly.
Review and update account information as it pertains to documents sent and received.
Maintain on-site and off-site storage documents.
Mailing and shipping of documents or other materials.
Work with multiple databases.
Handle incoming calls and make outbound calls to/from customers and third-party vendors.
Make contact and maintain relationships with DriveTime dealerships.
Research state and county guidelines and policies about title inquiries.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
High School Diploma or GED required
Must be comfortable working on site and have availability weekdays from 7am-4pm. This team works out of our Operations Center in East Mesa. Occasional overtime on Saturday's during peak seasons.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, a pool table and other games if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day, or finish strong with a workout!
- Enjoy Social Events? Bring it on. Rally with your team for festive gatherings, team competitions or just to hang out!
- We Care and Value YOU! Feel the love and let us treat you to company outings, personal rewards, amazing prizes & much more!
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!