Dealership Operations Advisor
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
You can find DriveTime’s tire tracks across the nation with dealerships where we embrace a transparent pricing approach, eliminating haggling and gimmicks and reconditioning centers where we breathe new life into pre-owned vehicles. Regardless of where you’re located, if you’ve got DRIVE and you’re looking to make an impact, we’d love for you to make a difference with us!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the main focus of this position is to focus on daily administrative operations with a focus on vehicle titles and VIN verification duties.
In the long, you will
- Ensure all title documentation meets state requirements to support title transfer.
- Partner with the in-state vendor to ensure titles are transferred timely and accurately.
- Distribute titles to designated stores to follow vehicle movement.
- Be cross trained in dealership administrative operations.
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- A mind for the details. Okay, we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
So, what is the pay?
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour with growth potential.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Teamwork, Makes the Dream Work. Be part of a winning team and get winning results. Monthly bonus share, sales contests, and other perks to recognize a job well done.
- World Class Training and Development. Starting as a Customer Sales Guide, you can quickly certify on higher levels and prepare for the next role with our manager training programs.
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!