What’s Under the Hood
Bridgecrest, one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers, services roughly $15 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
Bridgecrest recently launched its newest affiliate GoFi. Established in 2022, GoFi is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with a mission to deliver a comprehensive, fully integrated auto finance product allowing the best brands to deliver the best customer experience. By implementing state of the art technology, we provide an off-the-shelf service to make integration with GoFi as seamless as possible.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Dealer Specialist, you will work in our Dallas Headquarters supporting our indirect auto finance sales efforts to our dealership relationships throughout the country. The specialist position is responsible for capturing deals that meet the company’s risk and profitability guidelines while building and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with dealer customers within an assigned territory.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented, sales-focused finance professional to work with an outstanding network of automotive dealers nationwide! Be part of a growing, dynamic, and innovative company in the near/subprime automotive lending space!
In long, our Dealer Specialist is responsible for:
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers through daily conversations and solicitations; providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications and responsiveness to all credit processing questions and inquiries.
- Communicate/follow-up on credit decisions to the dealer customer to drive incremental sales volume.
- Educate dealer representatives on our program.
- Work with the dealer representative to provide a deal structure that is acceptable to all parties to the deal.
- Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers.
- Assist Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- Operate autonomously. This isn’t a "hold your hand" kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Collaborative contributor. You need the ability to coordinate and brainstorm with team members while remaining an individual contributor to the team.
- Expert in relationships! You’ve probably taken multiple personality assessments, know what Emotional Intelligence is, and pride yourself on your ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking
- Must have professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sales skills; ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome resistance.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; Ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required.
Nice to Haves.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Prior auto industry experience preferred.
- Experience in dealership/vendor acquisition or development
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!