Customer Service Representative- Remote
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes SilverRock, which provides quality warranty and ancillary products, and a customer-friendly claims process. SilverRock offers a variety of ancillary products and administrative services encompassing everything from GAP coverage to vehicle theft and GPS tracking to dealership fleet management. Our ancillary product expertise is proven with over 1 million service contracts, products, and warranties, and over $300 million in claims.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Customer Service Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound phone calls where you’ll be educating and answering questions regarding the customer's warranty.
In long, at SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of automotive warranties. We explore ways to anticipate customer needs by evolving our self-service options while staying true to our goal of providing world-class customer service. We believe that this is achieved by hiring masters of customer service that have high emotional intelligence to navigate customer interactions and know how to effectively manage customer conflict while in a fast-paced call center environment.
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service role with conflict resolution.
- Our competitive starting rate is $18.50, $19.50 with a Degree Plus, an extra 25 cents for fluent Spanish speakers!
- Since we talk about cars all day long, experience in the automotive industry is a huge plus! Exposure to vehicle repair shop procedures and practices, including labor guides and part pricing is preferred.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Teamwork, Makes the Dream Work. Be part of a winning team and get winning results. Monthly bonus share, sales contests, and other perks to recognize a job well done.
- World Class Training and Development. Starting as a Customer Sales Guide, you can quickly certify on higher levels and prepare for the next role with our manager training programs.
- Work From Home. Feel free to rock those yoga pants while still being camera ready, just make sure you have a conducive and quiet workspace with no distractions and reliable and secure internet.
- No Digital Nomads. We’ll need you to work from your home address that will be in one of the states where we are licensed to do business.
- Consistent Work Schedule. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays! With that, we do ask for some flexibility and overtime as needed.
- If You’re in Town. For those employees in AZ and TX, we have in-office and hybrid arrangements available. We may even ask to see to see you in-person occasionally.
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R6062