Customer Service Manager
- Bridgecrest Loan Servicing
- Business Unit
- 15001 Trinity Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, Drivetime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a?motivated individual looking to lead CS agents in a fast paced, evolving department. The focus of this position is to support the department and individual direct reports, by utilizing department reports members, through reporting, our team’s growth, and development of a team to ensure production goals are met.
In long, the daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and train employees for successful customer interactions, while focusing on key performing indicators to maximize phone handling efficiencies
- To maintain composure, drive positivity during high call volume days and assist with customer escalations
- Monitor and review work of Customer Service Representatives to ensure it is within company policy and standards
- Ensure that agents are available to receive inbound calls by adhering to scheduled start/stop times, breaks, and lunches
- Evaluate agent performance, provide feedback, and ensure EARs are updated and accurate
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity within the team and in individual performance to implement successful performance improvement plans
- Ensure all company-wide initiatives are implemented in a way that elicits buy-in from direct and indirect reports, maximize impact and contributes to meeting or exceeding company goals
- Identifies and recommends methods to improve CS management work processes to increase efficiencies
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
Timely. We don’t believe in being “fashionably late”. You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage, and grow within our organization.
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in a call center or retail environment
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a plus
- Required to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
- Salary of $50K plus monthly potential bonus!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.