Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service
- Business Unit
- 7300 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Customer Service Advisor
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
To apply submit your resume to Jazmyn.Reese@drivetime.com
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Customer Service Specialist, you will responsible for directly handling multiple potential customer touch points throughout the customer’s loan. These touch points can range from general customer inquiries, to questions regarding vehicle inventory, verifications requirements, delivery, and overall customer resolutions.
Customer service is at the heart and soul of Bridgecrest. Everything we do as a business has the customer at the center, and our goal is to place them in control and put transparency and honesty into their interactions with us. We are looking for our customer service staff to play a critical role in embodying this company culture, and fulfilling/communicating this brand promise in every single customer interaction.
You will be responsible for customer relationship management, eliminating roadblocks, resolving complex customer issues, conflict resolution and making sound business decisions. The qualifying candidate must love helping people and have the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation. He/she must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-disciplined and have strong oral and written communication skills.
Some responsibilities include:
- Addressing all customer-facing service situations from all areas of Bridgecrest.
- Dealing with customer calls requiring help, information, sales promotion and dispute resolution.
- Performing tasks independently with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Answering internal and external emails and calls providing status updates and information regarding escalated issues.
- Effectively managing customer conflict while under pressure.
- Answering non-routine questions that require deviation from standardized procedures.
- Demonstrating patience, empathy and respect during potentially escalating customer interactions.
- Interacting and communicating with management across all lines of the business regarding customer concerns.
- Assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on professionally working through difficult customer relations issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience, including a background in customer service/customer care and dispute resolution.
- Technological proficiency with a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace, and Equal Opportunity Employer
Need help finding the right job?
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-28259