Customer Sales Guide
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
You can find DriveTime’s tire tracks across the nation with dealerships where we embrace a transparent pricing approach, eliminating haggling and gimmicks and reconditioning centers where we breathe new life into pre-owned vehicles. Regardless of where you’re located, if you’ve got DRIVE and you’re looking to make an impact, we’d love for you to make a difference with us!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As a Customer Experience Guide you will use a team based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership. While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell vehicles, you will accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Connect and build partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
- Be fully involved in sales and customer service activities, both virtual and in-store
- Work out financing options for the customer, using our no haggle sales and finance approach, while working with the team to meet the stores monthly budget
- Partner with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and company needs
- Understand and execute all administrative responsibilities including but not limited to deal documentation and cash handling, meeting company provided expectations
- Achieve certification of Keyholder and execute duties accordingly
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Base Salary: Competitive $50,000 base salary so you can focus on your customer’s experience without feeling the pressure to make the sale.
- Monthly Bonus Potential: This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket every month based on team goals!
- Medical, Dental and Vision: DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not only in your own career with us but also your formal education.
- Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus an additional 6 paid Holidays.
- Additional Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Wellness Program: We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves so our wellness program offers many exciting employee options.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Teamwork, Makes the Dream Work. Be part of a winning team and get winning results. Monthly bonus share, sales contests, and other perks to recognize a job well done.
- World Class Training and Development. Starting as a Customer Sales Guide, you can quickly certify on higher levels and prepare for the next role with our manager training programs.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!