Customer Relations Specialist
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
The DriveTime Family of Brands spans across DriveTime, Bridgecrest and SilverRock. You can find us at the intersection of technology and innovation as we use our proprietary tools and over two decades of industry knowledge to redefine the process of purchasing, financing, and protecting your vehicle.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Customer Relations Specialist, you will take ownership of individual inquiries and complaints from all areas of DriveTime, encompassing a range of situations that customers encounter both pre and post-sale. Our Customer Success Advisors’ see each case through to completion by proactively working with the customer to find the best possible solution for all parties.
In long, some other responsibilities include:
Responding to inquiries and complaints promptly through proactive follow up.
Interacting with customers through multiple means of communication, including phones, text, and social media.
Communicating with all lines of the business to properly research customer concerns.
Attention to detail to ensure accurate representation of their cases.
Problem solving with autonomy to offer assistance when appropriate.
Effectively managing customer conflict while under pressure.
Showing empathy and understanding for the customer’s situation and act as a single point of contact for customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations.
Meet/exceed performance goals set by the company to deliver best in class customer experience by managing inbound and outbound customer communications within Service Level Agreements.
Duties include, but are not limited to, being involved in and helping to develop training as needed, addressing customer concerns appropriately, assisting with legal settlements, as well as identifying trends and consistently looking for innovative methods on improving the overall business process.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded, and proactive approach to thinking.
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Level headed. You will need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
Self-starter. You will be provided all the tools to succeed, but it’s up to you to take advantage of them.
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Hybrid role with opportunity to work from home once training is completed
Must be comfortable working on site as needed and have availability weekdays from 7am-4pm.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, a pool table and other games if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day, or finish strong with a workout!
- Enjoy Social Events? Bring it on. Rally with your team for festive gatherings, team competitions or just to hang out!
- We Care and Value YOU! Feel the love and let us treat you to company outings, personal rewards, amazing prizes & much more!
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!