Customer Experience Sales Guide
$50,000 / Year
What’s under the hood:
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 130+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
As a Customer Experience Guide you will use a team based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership. While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell vehicles, you will accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Connect and build partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime
- Be fully involved in both sales and customer service activities at the Dealership
- Work out financing options for the customer, using our no haggle sales and finance approach, while working with the team to meet the stores monthly budget
- Partner with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and company needs
- Understand and execute all administrative responsibilities including but not limited to deal documentation and cash handling, meeting company provided expectations
- Achieve certification of Keyholder and execute duties accordingly
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Base Salary: Competitive $50,000 base salary so you can focus on your customer’s experience without feeling the pressure to make the sale
- Monthly Bonus Potential: This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket every month based on team goals
- Medical, Dental and Vision: DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not only in your own career with us but also your formal education
- Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus an additional 6 paid Holidays
- Additional Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Wellness Program: We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves so our wellness program offers many exciting employee options
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!