Customer Experience Guide
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
DriveTime is the largest privately-owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 130+ dealerships, 4 operations centers, and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
A Customer Experience Guide uses a team-based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership. While it is your ultimate responsibility to sell vehicles, you will accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding service to our customers.
A Customer Experience Guide is responsible for:
* Connecting and building partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime.
* Being fully involved in both sales and customer service activities at the dealership.
* Working out financing options for the customer, using our no-haggle sales and finance approach to meet the store's monthly budget.
* Partnering with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and company needs.
* Understanding and executing all administrative responsibilities including but, not limited to deal documentation and cash handling.
* Achieving Certification of Keyholder and executing leadership duties accordingly.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
* Base Salary: Competitive $50,000 base salary so you can focus on your customer’s experience without feeling the pressure to make the sale
* Monthly Bonus Potential: This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money every month based on reaching team goals
* Medical, Dental, and Vision: DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees
* Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development, not only in your own career with us but also in your formal education
* Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus an additional 6 paid Holidays
* Additional Benefits. 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
* Wellness Program: We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves so our wellness program offers many exciting employee options
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence and competence for a wide variety of audiences
* Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must
* Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together
* Goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and passionate about meeting the team goals
* Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization
* High School diploma is required; Post-secondary degree is preferred.
* Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
* Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years.
* 5+ years of sales or customer service experience.
* Shine in a metrics-driven team sales environment.
* The ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
Hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!