How DriveTime is handling COVID-19
There is no playbook for this type of global crisis. As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect our world, we remain committed to maintaining transparency and providing updated information as often as we can. Below are the efforts we have made to support everyone in the DriveTime, SilverRock, and Bridgecrest family:
For our Candidates:
- We have reviewed our 2020 projections and adjusted our openings across all departments and locations
- To ensure safe practices and social distancing, we have transitioned all in person interviews to video conferencing
For our Employees:
- Our Retail and Reconditioning locations are open for business and complying with all CDC and State guidelines, including practicing safe distancing, regularly washing hands and surfaces, wearing masks when required, etc.
- We have transitioned a number of our office-based employees to work remotely where possible
- Despite being separated physically, we recognize the value and importance of connecting virtually, which is why we’ve instituted ongoing wellness challenges, spirit events, engagement initiatives, and provided work-from-home resources to ease the transition
For our Customers:
- We continue to work with our customers through this challenging time, including expanding payment options and terms
- After some temporary store closures, all of our locations are now open for business and ready to help those needing a vehicle
- All locations are following CDC guidance and working to deliver a safe environment for our employees and our customers.
- We continue to enhance our sales process to minimize contact through the application, approval and sale, most of which customers can complete from the safety of your home