That’s Nice, But What’s the Job? In short, the Cosmetic Associate includes a variety of tasks that will overhaul, rebuild, and renovate the vehicle to bring the condition of the interior back to a presentable condition. In long, our Cosmetic Associates are responsible for:
- Inspect and identify various needed cosmetic repairs using DriveTime standards and tools.
- Complete glass repairs as necessary and review all completed work with lead/supervisor.
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Maintain a daily performance logs and review with the Reconditioning Center General Manager
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Establish consistency among technicians by adhering, enforcing and promoting DT Standards
- Review and communicate all issues with the appropriate Cosmetic Associate, Reconditioning Manager and ICGM
- Perform daily area inspections to ensure Cosmetic Associates are keeping clean and safe workstations
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Maintain workstation performance while adhering to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Sundays off. We’re closed to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- No customers. You do, what you do best - fix cars and work as a team.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
So, What’s in our Candidate Inspection?
- Top of the "Line" communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners. Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but on the job, you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Vocational/Technical degree or professional experience equivalent
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Anything Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon! And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Reference #: R3065