What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes in-house financing and servicing through Bridgecrest, which is one of the country’s leading financial servicing providers. Bridgecrest services roughly $17 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for our customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
Partner across the family of brands and cross functional teams to develop and support best-in-class industry risk solutions in a manner that supports innovation and protects our customers, shareholders, and associates. As a member of the 1st line controls team, you will collaborate with 2nd line teams to document controls, report results, and ensure compliance with various requirements and regulations for the Auto Servicing organization.
In long, our Compliance (Control) Analyst is responsible for:
Understand the applicability of requirements to various processes and design controls to align to those requirements.
Document clear and plain language operational definitions for the requirements and state specific laws as applicable to the process.
Partner with Process Engineers to understand the impact assessment document and process documents (as needed) for future control needs.
Review Process documents to ensure that controls being designed are solving for the gaps called out in the process.
Design and document detective controls to ensure it covers intended scope and coverage of requirements applicable to the process.
Partner with the data analysis team to create relevant reporting to be able to pull data for each detective control.
Train Quality team to ensure alignment and understanding of the new control execution steps.
Establish and maintain relationships during control build and transition.
Execute tasks assigned by manager to deliver on team objectives.
Collaborate with team members when necessary.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
Master multi-tasker. We are looking for someone that is not only good at multi-tasking but thrives in it.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 3+years of applicable experience
Knowledge of Microsoft office, SQL is a plus
Controls testing experience required
Attention to detail and follow through is essential
Team player; ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Must be adaptable, show initiative and embrace special projects
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R5605