- Bridgecrest Leadership
- Business Unit
- 15001 FAA Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Collections Manager
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Bridgecrest, the finance side of the business, is part of the DriveTime family. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, our Collections Manager is responsible for leading a team of Loan Advisors to success. This includes, but not limited to: assessing day to day performance, quality of work, and goal setting. Our Managers are responsible for providing feedback and coaching to develop our Loan Advisors in order to reach their highest potential in their current role and to help further develop their career with DriveTime.
In long, our Collections Manager:
- Monitors and reviews work of Loan Advisors to ensure it is effective, and within Company and Legal policy. This includes using tools such as formal account reviews and side-by-side monitoring in order to create development plans for their staff to address any deficiencies
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Administer continuous training and coaching to ensure quality customer service
- Identifies and recommends methods to improve management and operations of loan/collection administration involving enhanced work processes, increased responsiveness, efficient use of resources and quality service delivery
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance that results in a method consistent with DriveTime's vision and values
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Management material. We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization.
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in a call center or retail environment
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a plus
- Required to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.