Claims Adjuster I
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes SilverRock, which provides quality warranty and ancillary products, and a customer-friendly claims process. SilverRock offers a variety of ancillary products and administrative services encompassing everything from GAP coverage to vehicle theft and GPS tracking to dealership fleet management. Our ancillary product expertise is proven with over 1 million service contracts, products, and warranties, and over $300 million in claims.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Claims Adjuster, you will use your knowledge of vehicle systems and repairs to validate, approve, and authorize payment for repair recommendations on warranty claims. You’ll work over the phone with service advisers and technicians to ensure correct repairs are performed to help get our customers back on the road, so automotive experience is a must!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s deree is preferred
- 3 + years of experience with current automotive mechanical and diagnostics
- Hourly pay $23.00, with Degree $24.00
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Work From Home. Feel free to rock those yoga pants while still being camera ready, just make sure you have a conducive and quiet workspace with no distractions and reliable and secure internet.
- No Digital Nomads. We’ll need you to work from your home address that will be in one of the states where we are licensed to do business.
- Consistent Work Schedule. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays! With that, we do ask for some flexibility and overtime as needed.
- If You’re in Town. For those employees in AZ and TX, we have in-office and hybrid arrangements available. We may even ask to see to see you in-person occasionally.
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, a pool table and other games if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day, or finish strong with a workout!
- Enjoy Social Events? Bring it on. Rally with your team for festive gatherings, team competitions or just to hang out!
- We Care and Value YOU! Feel the love and let us treat you to company outings, personal rewards, amazing prizes & much more!
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don??t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R5994