Claims Adjuster I
DriveTime Needs a SilverRock Claims Adjuster!
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
So, who is SilverRock!?
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Claims Adjuster, you will use your knowledge of vehicle systems and repairs to validate, approve, and authorize payment for repair recommendations on warranty claims. You’ll work over the phone with service advisers and technicians to ensure correct repairs are performed to help get our customers back on the road, so automotive experience is a must!
Here’s the details:
- Utilize prior experience in the automotive field, along with technical resources, to understand and validate repair recommendations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of vehicle repair shop procedures and practices; including labor guides and part prices
- Utilize strong communication and negotiation skills to ensure claims are adjudicated within department standards
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and computer navigation between multiple programs, as well as comfort working on the phones
- Contribute to team success by meeting personal performance goals and demonstrating teamwork in a fast-paced call center environment
- Maintain a sense of urgency and drive to problem solve, with the customer in mind
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Work From Home. You’ll work directly with co-workers from multiple states and 100% work from home is available. Work from home requires a conducive and quiet workspace with no distractions and reliable and secure internet. Occasional days in-person, in-office may be required, depending on location and role. In-office and/or hybrid arrangements are available in Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX. Work from home does require you to work from the address you use for employment (must be in one of the states SilverRock employs from).
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. The company pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Other Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
- Scheduling. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with a rotating Saturday! Based on business needs, there may be days we’ll ask your schedule to be flexible or request overtime.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s deree is preferred
- 3 + years of experience with current automotive mechanical and diagnostics
- Hourly pay $23.00, with Degree $24.00
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime/SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background check and drug screen process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: R4198