Call Center Loan Advisor
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for a motivated individual to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan while providing excellent levels of customer service.
In long, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who need assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations
- Contact or attempt contact with customers who are delinquent
- Collect past due payments and negotiate payment plans while maintaining positive relationship with customers
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team
- Meet or exceed production goals - Performs other related duties as assigned
What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Monthly Bonuses. This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money in your pocket!
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply. - Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- $20/hour + monthly bonus - High School or GED required
- 2+ years of experience in collections, customer service, sales or retail industry - Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Must be comfortable working in a call center environment.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
- In office located in Mesa off of Power Road and the 60 freeway.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!