Automotive Title Clerk
DriveTime needs a Full Time Title Clerk at our Riverside Location!
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 140+ dealerships, 4 operations centers and 16 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the main focus of this position is to review vehicle titles to ensure the title and supporting documentation adhere to state guidelines.
In long, you will
- Ensure all title documentation meets state requirements to support title transfer
- Partner with in-state vendor to ensure titles are transferred timely and accurately
- Maintain security measures for onsite file room and perform monthly audit of stored titles
- Distribute titles to designated stores to follow vehicle movement
- Be a go-to person in a pinch by being cross-trained in dealership title operations, with a willingness to step in when needed
- Be flexible enough to organize and adapt daily work to changing situations and demands
What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-pace environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
What About the Perks? Perks matter.
Compensation. Pay Range is $20.00 - $22.00/hr based on experience.
Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees. Begins day 31 of employment.
Additional Benefits. 11 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays, 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Full Time Schedule. A 35-40 hour 5-day week with Sundays always off.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School diploma is required; Post-secondary degree is highly preferred
- 3+ years of general office or administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, math, and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $20 to $22/hour
</b></span>Pay Range is $20.00 - $22.00/hr based<span> on experience.</span></p><p><span><b>Medical
Job Reference #: R3972