Automotive Technician II
DriveTime is Immediately Hiring Automotive Techs! ? In short, the Automotive Technician includes bumper-to-bumper inspections, repairs and part replacements, primarily light to medium mechanical repairs. In long, our Auto Technicians are responsible for:
- Mechanically inspecting vehicles for safety and drivability while documenting findings into our inventory management system.
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
- Test driving repaired vehicles to ensure that the problem has been completely fixed.
- Must be proficient in the Cooling, braking, charging, steering/suspension, AC and electrical system components.
What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Industry Experience. Minimum of 3 years on the job experience performing light to medium line work. (Brakes, Engine, Steering/Suspension, Cooling, A/C, Electrical). *ASE certified a plus, but not required.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but on the job, you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. - This role typically requires a minimum of 5 years of experience and the ability to work on all makes and models (Domestic, European and Asian brands).
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background check and drug screen process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.