Auto Mechanic - Elite Diagnostic Auto Tech
Drivetime is Immediately Hiring an Elite Diagnostics Auto Tech!
In short, the Elite Technician includes bumper-to-bumper repairs, part replacements and all advanced repairs and builds. The great part, no customers, ever - just you doing what you do best! Fixing Cars!
In long, our Elite Auto Technicians are responsible for:
· Mechanically inspecting vehicles for safety and drivability while documenting findings into our inventory management system.
· Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
· Advanced automotive repairs.
· Must be proficient in the Cooling, braking, charging, steering/suspension, AC and electrical system Components.
· Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production.
· Test driving repaired vehicles to ensure that the problem has been completely fixed.
· Work in ways that decrease the possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
· Industry Experience. Minimum of 3 years on the job experience performing light to medium line work. (Brakes, Engine, Steering/Suspension, Cooling, A/C, Electrical). ASE certified a plus, but not required.
· Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
· A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
· Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but on the job you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
· High School Diploma or GED required, ASE Master is nice to have.
· Vocational/Technical degree or professional experience equivalent.
· Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· This role typically requires 5+ years of experience and the ability to work on all makes and models (Domestic, European and Asian brands).
· You must own your own tool set.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background check and drug screen process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.