Auto Body Tech
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands is the largest privately owned used car sales finance & servicing company in the nation. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and Dallas, Texas, we create opportunities and improve the lives of our customers and our employees by placing a focus on putting the right customer, in the right vehicle, on the right terms and on their path to ownership.
You can find DriveTime’s tire tracks across the nation with dealerships where we embrace a transparent pricing approach, eliminating haggling and gimmicks and reconditioning centers where we breathe new life into pre-owned vehicles. Regardless of where you’re located, if you’ve got DRIVE and you’re looking to make an impact, we’d love for you to make a difference with us!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
DriveTime is Immediately Hiring Cosmetic Associates!
As a Cosmetic Associate - Paintless Dent Repair includes cosmetic dent repairs by using trained techniques and various tools on small to midsized dents.
In long, our PDR Technicians are responsible for:
- Complete paintless dent removal/cosmetic repairs as necessary and review all completed work with lead/supervisor.
- Removing trim to gain access to a vehicle’s body and fenders.
- Minor repairs such as small dents and light hail damage.
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
- Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production.
- Work in ways that decrease the possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions.
- Promoting teamwork and collaboration within the Reconditioning Center.
- Adhere to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Top of the "Line" communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- ListenersNot Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but on the job you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Vocational/Technical degree or professional experience equivalent
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- Learn and Earn Program. Increase your earning potential as you become a master inventory associate.
- No Customers. No worries. Just do what you love. Repair cars.
- Consistent Work Schedule. We are strong believers in work/life balance. We’re closed on Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- No Weekends, No Problems. Take it easy on the weekends (the only exception is during our peak season when business is booming).
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!