Assistant Director, Vehicle Remarketing
- # of Openings
- Operations Leadership
DriveTime Needs an Assistant Director, Vehicle Remarketing
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a leader in Vehicle Remarketing you will lead a team of experienced remarketing professionals to develop, improve and execute strategies that maximize the value of vehicles sold through wholesale channels. You will be the voice to external auction providers and internal partners to ensure Bridgecrest maintains a position of excellence in Vehicle Remarketing.
This role can be remote.
In long, our Assistant Director of Vehicle Remarketing is responsible for:
- Formulating, developing and implementing business strategies to enhance vehicle values at wholesale channels including channel selection, reconditioning and pricing.
- Partnering with product, technology, data science, and operation teams to implement data driven strategies and decision engines
- Developing and enhancing standard operating procedures at auction to optimize throughput and maximize retention
- Ensuring our remarketing processes are compliance at local and national levels
- Create marketing programs that increase awareness and demand for cars running through our remarketing channels
- Leveraging emerging technologies and critical thinking skills to continually innovate and ensure Bridgecrest is utilizing the best tools available in Remarketing.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Master multi-tasker. We are looking for someone that is not only good at multi-tasking but thrives in it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 5+ years of Automotive Financial Services experience required.
- Strong background in business processes, decision-making, and working in a results-driven environment
- Travel up to 25% required
Nice to Haves.
- 5+ years experience in vehicle remarketing
- <Leadership experience in auto finance>
- Experience in executing business strategies to improve remarketing results
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!