Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for providing consumable and impactful data points to all levels of the business including senior management. In addition, you will apply critical thought and analysis to evaluate key business drivers and present actionable measures to improve business processes and financial performance of the company.
In long, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for:
- Develop and maintain forecasting models.
- Meet with department leaders on monthly/quarterly basis to review metrics to ensure operations is making necessary adjustments to prepare for the future.
- Development of daily reporting and exception reports.
- Regular maintenance of daily reports.
- Providing ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Work with department leaders to understand the changes needed and collaborate on solutions for change.
- Ability to model out identified solutions to forecast the impact the change would have on Retail as well as to overall profit.
- Identifying, tracking and forecasting main drivers and transactions of the organization.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Operate automatously. This isn’t a "hold your hand" kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize then re-prioritize again.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Data analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Experience of financial or operational analysis preferred
Nice to Haves.
- Strong VBA skills
- Python Experience
- Data Modelling experience
- Experience in data mining, and analysis in production, supply chain, operations a plus
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially, we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: R3881