- HR Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Compensation Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. Working in tandem with DriveTime are our two additional organizations, Bridgecrest and Silverrock. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Employee Experience team. In this role, you will be a key contributor in the development and implementation of compensation strategies and programs that promote market competitiveness to attract and retain talent across all of DriveTime’s brands.
What you will do
- Conduct market benchmarking analyses using external compensation survey data and analytic tools.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to develop dashboards and analytic models which provide crucial compensation insights, to help inform and influence business decisions. Key contributor in developing and executing compensation programs (cyclical and ad hoc) and other Employee Experience initiatives, such as base pay structures, annual bonus/award programs, location strategy or compensation benchmarking.
- Support HR Business Partner and Recruiting teams by sharing compensation reference information, providing training to the HR team and company managers on the organization’s compensation framework and resources, and responding to ad hoc benchmarking inquiries and requests.
- Work closely with the HRIS team to ensure that compensation related data in Workday and other systems is maintained accurately. Manage compensation structures and formulate recommendations regarding regular review and updates, including information as necessary for new roles being added to the compensation structure.
- Generate recurring and ad hoc reporting on DriveTime compensation programs. Maintain a variety of management dashboards and update related metrics as necessary.
- Support the company’s periodic compensation review processes, to include configuring automated tools, developing training materials, delivering training, periodic reporting, and responding to questions and requests from the HR team and managers.
- Support company audits, respond to inquiries from internal and external auditing personnel.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 3 years of compensation analysis and modeling experience, preferably in a growing company.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Experience supporting base, incentive, and equity compensation.
- Comprehensive understanding of the “big picture” around compensation and how to deploy various levers effectively.
- Expertise in creating and automating dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, ad hoc reports, and data visualization that provide key business insights.
- Strong work ethic and collaborative approach.
- Prior experience benchmarking and providing insights to the organization. .
- High proficiency in Excel and other data management and analysis tools.
- World at Work CCP certification or coursework is a plus.
- Prior Workday compensation administration experience is a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in ambiguity.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!