Accounts Payable Representative
What’s Under the Hood
DriveTime Family of Brands includes SilverRock, which provides quality warranty and ancillary products, and a customer-friendly claims process. SilverRock offers a variety of ancillary products and administrative services encompassing everything from GAP coverage to vehicle theft and GPS tracking to dealership fleet management. Our ancillary product expertise is proven with over 1 million service contracts, products, and warranties, and over $300 million in claims.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Invoice Payment Representative, you will audit warranty repair invoices and process payments to vendors while working closely with multiple departments. The Invoice Payment Representative must be able to problem solve and multi-task. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high-performance team.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
High School Diploma or GED required
Work from home - this is a remote position! Must be able to have a functional home workspace without distractions. Equipment will be provided.
1-year accounts payable experience preferred
1-year high volume call-center experience, or/corporate customer service high volume, or/ invoice or/ corporate data entry.
Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, additions, subtractions quickly and accurately
So What About the Perks? Perks matter
- Medical, dental, and vision, oh my! DriveTime Family of Brands covers a sizable amount of insurance premiums to ensure our employees receive top-tier healthcare coverage.
- But Wait, There’s More. 401(K), Company paid life insurance policy, short and long-term disability coverage to name a few.
- Growth Opportunities. You grow, I grow, we all grow! But seriously, DriveTime Family of Brands is committed to providing its employees with every opportunity to grow professionally with roughly over 1,000 employees promoted year over year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We’re as passionate about your professional development as you are. With that, we’ll put our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness Program. Health is wealth! This program includes self-guided coaching and journeys, cash incentives and discounts on your medical premiums through engaging in fun activities!
- Gratitude is Green. We offer competitive pay across the organization, because, well money matters!
- In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. So come early, take a break in your day or finish strong with a workout!
- Give Us a Reason (or not), and We’ll Celebrate. Regardless of whether there is a holiday or not, we are finding ways to kick back and enjoy each other’s company outside of day-to-day work.
- Smart-Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Work From Home. Feel free to rock those yoga pants while still being camera ready, just make sure you have a conducive and quiet workspace with no distractions and reliable and secure internet.
- No Digital Nomads. We’ll need you to work from your home address that will be in one of the states where we are licensed to do business.
- Consistent Work Schedule. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays! With that, we do ask for some flexibility and overtime as needed.
- If You’re in Town. For those employees in AZ and TX, we have in-office and hybrid arrangements available. We may even ask to see to see you in-person occasionally.
- 11 Days of PTO and 8 Paid Holidays. Not just lip service: we work hard, to play hard.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime Family of Brands is Great Place to Work Certified! And get this: 90% of our rockstar employees say they feel right at home here. We could spend a lot of time having you read about ALL our awards, but we’ll save time (and practice some humility) just naming a few others; Comparably Awards: Best Company for Diversity, Best Company Culture and Best Company Leadership, oh and don’t forget Phoenix Business Journal Healthiest Employers (okay, we’ll stop there)!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R6097