- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime is accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Internship Program!
Buckle up, you’re in for the ride of your career!
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team! Now is your chance to be a part of the coveted 2020 DriveTime Summer Internship Program in Tempe, AZ.
Alright I'm hooked. So what’s the Job?
As an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to complex technical accounting, advanced financial analysis, and dynamic business operations.
Along with hands-on industry experience, you will:
- Participate in a volunteer project with the local community
- Tour our Reconditioning Centers, Dealerships, Operations Centers
- Attend Friday workshops with our Executive Leaders covering topics such as: time management, compliance, personal branding, leadership & more!
- Join in on the company culture & fun including our Virtual Reality room, onsite full sized gym, decked out game room, and team outings
- Our internship program will be 10 weeks starting Monday, June 1st to Friday, August 7th.
- Internships will be based out of our Home Office in Tempe, AZ
- You can expect a regular schedule Monday-Friday, 25-30 hours per week
What do you need?
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You are currently in your Junior and Senior year
- You are concentrating with the major(s) of Accounting and/or Finance
- You’re studying and working hard and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- In-House Gym. We want our people to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer an In-house gym for you to use anytime!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers! Our goal is have a career waiting for you after your summer internship with DriveTime! Last year, 64% of our Interns stayed onboard after the program after the summer!