- Bridgecrest Leadership
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Vendor Manager
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Vendor Manager you will get the unique opportunity to enter into a newly created role within DriveTime family of companies. In this role with BridgeCrest, one of the country’s leading financial services providers, you will be the expert in identifying new potential vendors, vendor strategies and ensuring our current vendor remarketing and recovery strategies are optimized.
In long, the Vendor Manager is responsible for:
- Create and manage the Vendor allocation strategy and successfully onboard new vendors.
- Established a regular business review process to review SLAs, hold vendors accountable for performance and developed improvement action plans.
- Be the point of contact for Vendors to resolve operational issues and/or conflicts
- Track and consider the financial impacts of our vendor management strategy and relationships
- Develop key metrics and generate a periodic scorecard to track and report on program progress, effectiveness and success
- Lead scheduled and ad-hoc vendor audits
- Ensure vendors are compliant to all appropriate governing laws and regulations
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Operate autonomously. This isn’t a “hold your hand” kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, risk management, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ or more of direct experience in vendor management, third-party risk, or collections in the financial sector
- Repossession or remarking experience
- Knowledgeable of best practices across finance compliance, including auditing and monitoring
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!