- Information Technology
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an UX Designer
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
At DriveTime, we do more than just sell used cars, we also finance them through Bridgecrest. Bridgecrest is one of the country’s leading financial services providers that services roughly $10 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for its customers.
That’s nice, but what’s the job?
In short, as a UX Designer you will be work on conceptualizing and designing ways to enhance the DriveTime customer experience. Your projects may include, but aren’t limited to, designing complex multi-page web experiences, guiding overall customer experience strategy, and creating and improving branded visuals across various platforms. Most importantly, you’ll be actively helping the DriveTime brand grow on all creative fronts. Applicants should be enthusiastic about using their skillset to create a seamless and consistent experience for our customers.
In long, as a UX Designer you will:
· Create usable and engaging digital experiences, applying industry standards and best practices
· Deliver low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes for desktop and mobile
· Create user flows and wireframes
· Help maintain standards for design documentation, creative asset management and development handoff
· Collaborate with analytics, product and development teams on all web-based products, branding, and communication deliverables
· Assist in ideation and design of web pilots and A/B tests
· Be the voice of the DriveTime customer in internal conversations and reviews to ensure the best possible experience across all touchpoints
· Use qualitative and quantitative data and research to support design decisions
· Participate in user research initiatives, including (but not limited to) listening to user phone calls, reviewing online feedback, customer journey mapping, and interpreting A/B test results
· Help evolve the brand and identity as the company grows and maintain brand consistency across all creative mediums
So what kind of folks are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has a strong background in both responsive UI and User Experience Design. The UX designer will need to be curious about and driven to understand all aspects of the customer journey at DriveTime. You should be prepared to be involved in the entirety of the customer experience. At DriveTime we are guided by our customer’s voice and use it to make the right creative and strategic decisions.
· Enthusiasm for learning and seeking new opportunities within design, marketing and strategy. You understand user-centric design and love staying up-to-date with latest user experience and design trends and styles.
· Make complex ideas easy to understand. You have the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, efficient and aesthetically pleasing visual solutions.
· A mind for the details. You’re a designer, so this almost goes without saying, but strong attention to detail is a must.
· Receptive to constructive criticism and feedback. You can effectively solicit and receive feedback on your designs from a wide range of coworkers and peers (not stakeholders exclusively).
· Able to balance strategic and creative thought in order to build the best experiences for our users based on data insights along with customer voice and feedback.