Total Loss Customer Service Advisor
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Ensures that all total loss insurance accounts are reviewed and properly documented. Verifies insurance coverage, claim information, and prepares documents for insurance companies. Coordinates with the insurance companies and customers to get claims paid in a timely manner.
- Ensures total loss claims are properly notated in the system
- Take incoming calls from customers, insurance companies and dealerships
- Make calls to insurance companies and customers in an effort to verify insurance information and gather information on insurance claims
- Documents information about location of vehicles and status of insurance claims
- Prepares insurance packets for insurance companies to issue payment
- Explains the insurance loss program to customers and submits approvals
- Provide pre-approvals for the insurance loss program to customers and dealerships
- Takes payment for Loss program fees from customers
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: $19/hour along with opportunity for advancement
Top Perks: Great training and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a consistent Monday-Friday work week, major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, and Paid Time Off
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate & Bachelor's Degrees preferred
- Comfortable working in office
- Collections experience preferred, but not required
- One year of experience in administrative function
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively, one-on-one with customer
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Willingness to cross train and develop
- Knowledge of personal computer keyboard and software applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!